Website performance plays a large part in your online success. It determines how satisfied customers are with your brand, it factors into your search engine rankings and SEO performance, and it can even affect your conversions and sales over time. Because of this, you want to do all you can to improve website performance every step of the way, and deliver a speedy, seamless experience for each and every one of your visitors.
Not exactly sure how to improve website performance? Here are six ways Distil Networks can help:
- Serves traffic through multiple locations – Instead of serving all your visitors through one datacenter, we divide the load up among several. This reduces server strain so your site can load faster and deliver a better performance to all.
- Delivers content via the nearest end point to the user – We’re able to serve up content based on a user’s geographic location. Rather than using one randomly chosen datacenter, we’ll use the one that’s closest to their location, so they can enjoy increased loading times and content delivery speeds.
- Allows for micro-caching and offline caching – We use automatic micro-caching and offline caching so that content can be stored offline. That means if a server or datacenter goes down, your visitors can still access the content they need when they need it.
- Compresses content – We automatically compress all content so that it’s primed for delivery and can be transmitted quickly, easily and seamlessly.
- Offers datacenter redundancy – If one center goes out, the load passes on to the next nearest datacenter location, so you can continue serving your customers without interruption.
- Automatically increases infrastructure and bandwidth as your traffic requires – If you see a spike in traffic, our content network will respond, serving your site up through more datacenters and more locations. This means your customers will never experience long loading times or slow-to-respond pages – no matter how many people are accessing your site.
Distil Networks’ content acceleration services can supercharge your site and improve website performance across the board. Contact us today to improve your site’s performance today.
About the Author
Courtney Brady is the Director of Marketing at Distil Networks. She comes to Distil Networks from a variety of start-up companies, routed in SaaS and DaaS solutions. Formerly the global communications manager at multiple companies, Courtney is responsible for developing the company’s marketing strategy and branding campaign.Follow on Twitter More Content by Courtney Brady