The speed of your website plays a huge role in its overall efficacy. It helps determine how satisfied your customers are, how likely they are to make a purchase, and how well your site does in search engines. Unfortunately, finding ways to speed up your site on your own can be difficult, even for the most technically savvy. There’s only one sure-fire, effortless way to do it: join our content acceleration network.
Our content acceleration network gives your website these 7 benefits:
- Faster loading times – Your pages will load at lightning speeds, giving customers access to the information they need, when they need it.
- Scalability – When your site is seeing large amounts of traffic, we’ll disperse the heavy loads onto our servers, spreading it out so that it doesn’t affect load times or browsing speed.
- Improved SEO rankings – Since site speed and page loading time plays a large role in search engine rankings, our content acceleration network can improve your SEO efforts exponentially, and put your site in front of thousands more potential customers.
- Increase conversions – Websites with faster speeds are proven to have higher conversion rates, increasing them more than 15 percent in most cases.
- More customer satisfaction – Your customers have busy lives. When they log onto your site, they want a fast, easy and seamless experience. Our network helps deliver just that.
- Backup solutions – Our network offers global datacenter redundancy, so if one server or center goes down, there’s always a back-up solution in place to ensure your site never goes offline.
- Caching – In the event a server goes down, our offline and dynamic content caching allow you to always have access to your site, no matter what.
Are you ready to supercharge your website and enjoy all these benefits and more? Then consider joining Distil Networks’ content acceleration network. Contact us to learn more or to sign up today.
About the Author
Courtney Brady is the Director of Marketing at Distil Networks. She comes to Distil Networks from a variety of start-up companies, routed in SaaS and DaaS solutions. Formerly the global communications manager at multiple companies, Courtney is responsible for developing the company’s marketing strategy and branding campaign.Follow on Twitter More Content by Courtney Brady