If you use PPC campaigns to increase traffic to your site, then you probably know about the dangers of click fraud. If left unmonitored, click fraud can use up your ad budget, run up your CPCs and make your ad campaign virtually ineffective. If you want to ensure your ads are as effective as possible and that your hard-earned cash is being spent wisely, then it’s absolutely crucial you invest in click fraud prevention software.
Click fraud prevention tools can help your site in these 5 important ways:
- Increase your conversions – By preventing click fraud, you can ensure more of your clicks are leading to actual, measurable conversions. In turn, your cash gets used more effectively.
- Optimize your daily budget – When you cut out fraudulent clicks, you’re also cutting down on the money you spend on illegitimate, ineffective traffic. That way, 100 percent of your daily budget can go toward qualified leads.
- Prevent fraudulent clicks from bots or competitors – Click prevention tools can stop fraudulent clicks from your competitors or spam bots, which can eat up your budget, waste money and give your competitors a leg up in the market.
- Improve your CPCs – Click fraud prevention can also help lower your CPC, or cost per click. This means you’re spending less for the keywords and ads you run.
- Help recover lost money – Many fraud prevention tools also allow you to measure fraudulent clicks and traffic, and then submit that information to Google, so you can recoup lost funds.
In the long run, click fraud prevention tools are a must-have for any business using PPC. It can save you thousands of dollars a year, help you bring in more business and more qualified traffic, and increase the overall efficacy of your marketing efforts.
Want to learn more or get your own click fraud prevention software today? Contact Distil Networks to get started.
About the Author
Courtney Brady is the Director of Marketing at Distil Networks. She comes to Distil Networks from a variety of start-up companies, routed in SaaS and DaaS solutions. Formerly the global communications manager at multiple companies, Courtney is responsible for developing the company’s marketing strategy and branding campaign.Follow on Twitter More Content by Courtney Brady