Last year, we may have let our birthday slip through the cracks, but you can bet we won’t let that happen again! This week, Distil Networks will officially turn three years old. That’s right, THREE – and we’re ready to celebrate. Luckily we have about 20 more great people on our team to celebrate with this year!
We had no idea when we started this company what it would be like three months, let alone three years down the road. And now, look at us! We have more service offerings than ever, our customer base has grown exponentially, and we’ve expanded our team to include some of the best and brightest in the business.
Our third year was definitely our most successful one yet. It was marked by some pretty great accomplishments:
- Detected our 8 billionth bot and blocked it!
- Signed up a dozen Fortune 500 companies! Added customers all over Asia, Australia, and Europe
- Released our service offering with a private cloud deployment option last fall
- Developed and released more bot detection code while expanding the research and engineering team
- Invited into the exclusive, invitation-only MindShare Program, designed for CEOs at only the most promising technology organizations in Washington, DC
- Presented and spoke at numerous conferences and on panels, including on stage with Amazon CTO and our friends from TechStars
- Took leadership positions in industry associations, such as IAB
But just because we’re turning three doesn’t mean we’ll be taking the day off. We’ll actually be releasing a huge bot report in the midst of all our celebrations (next Tuesday to be exact). We love what we do and we are relentless in our pursuit of bots so our customers can stay constantly informed and aware of any possible threats to their sites. Have no doubt; Distil is truly devoted to its clients – no matter what.
So from the entire Distil family: here’s to many more years to come!
About the Author
Rami Essaid is the Chief Product and Strategy Officer and Co-founder of Distil Networks, the first easy and accurate way to identify and police malicious website traffic, blocking 99.9% of bad bots without impacting legitimate users. With over 12 years in telecommunications, network security, and cloud infrastructure management, Rami continues to advise enterprise companies around the world, helping them embrace the cloud to improve their scalability and reliability while maintaining a high level of security.Follow on Twitter More Content by Rami Essaid