Did you know 30% of travel industry website visitors are unsavory competitors, hackers, spammers, and fraudsters?
Worse yet, unwanted traffic from web-scraping bots can negatively impact revenue management targets and yields across multiple distribution channels.
Join Anthony Drury, Head of Business at easyJet, as he takes you through his strategy to ensure easyJet customers -- wherever they are booking -- get price and availability content through approved API channels. EasyJet's approach ensures that all bookings are screened for fraudulent activity and blocks are added to restrict screen scraping.
Attend this FREE 30-minute TLearn webinar to learn how to:
- Eliminate the cascading negative effects of screen-scraping bots
- Optimize revenue while simultaneously improving the customer experience
- Strengthen travel industry partnerships by creating a level playing field
- Improve website KPIs like look-to-book ratios, SEO page rank, cross-selling/up-selling, site speed and conversion rates
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM EST/ 8:00 AM PST
- Anthony Drury, Head of Business, easyJet
- Rami Essaid, CEO and Co-Founder, Distil Networks
- Sean O'Neill, Moderator and Editor in Chief, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, Producer and CEO, Tnooz