Like most ecommerce sites, StubHub’s competitors try to scrape their prices, and monitor inventory and customer behavior. Meanwhile, other nefarious actors attempt brute force attacks and transaction fraud. Learn advanced website security and web infrastructure management strategies from StubHub, the world’s largest ticket marketplace, and Distil Networks, the global leader in bot detection and mitigation.
Learn why StubHub needs Distil Networks to proactively defend its marketplace against bots including to:
- Protect prices and product listings from being scraped or monitored by competitors
- Defend your site against brute force login attacks and carding
- Ensure brand secrets and pricing schedules are kept safe
- Increase revenues by ensuring traffic is from legitimate sources
- Protect your brand image, reputation and SEO rankings
If you’re just looking for the presentation slides, we’ve got those too: http://ds.tl/1MQkk08
Learn more about StubHub and Distil Networks' partnership for a universally safer ecommerce environment in the case study "StubHub Defeats Competitive Data Mining and Fraud".