At a Glance
- WMPH Vacations
- Travel Industry
- Form spam polluted backend systems, manual blocking was ineffective, and CAPTCHAs hurt conversion rates
- Aggressive web scraping caused site slowdowns
- Constant barrage of SQL injection attempts
- Leads up 100%. No more spam. Only serving CAPTCHAs to bots; conversion rates on contact us forms up 22%
- Increased site speed 40%
- Zero SQL injection attempts hitting sites
- Saving 20 hours a month in tedious manual IP blocking and spam clean up
Applicable OWASP Automated ThreatsRequest a Demo
“Before Distil we’d look at logs, try to find patterns, and block IP addresses, but it was an impossible task because the bot operators kept changing and masking IPs. We were spending over 20 hours a month trying to manually fix the problem. Distil gave me peace of mind. I know that I don't have to worry about bad bots and their impact on our business. I'm able to sleep at night. That's the biggest benefit of all.”
– Antoine Zammit, Vice President of Technology
WMPH Vacations is a travel company specializing in cruise and resort vacations. Its network of 30 websites helps people prepare for and purchase vacations with a singular mission: to make its customers happy. After all, WMPH stands for “We Make People Happy.”
It does this by providing accurate information that is relevant to a customer’s cruise vacation, and through reservation systems that enable its agents and direct customers to find the best deals.
Travel partners include all major cruise lines: Carnival, Celebrity, Cunard, Disney, Holland America, MSC Cruises, Princess, Regent Seven Seas, and Royal Caribbean.
Its first-to-market mobile app, Cruise Finder by iCruise.com, is the most comprehensive cruise vacation-planning tool in the travel industry. The app offers 100 cruise brochures providing detailed information on more than 310 cruise ships and 25,000 cruise itineraries at the touch of a button.