Guest speaker Amy DeMartine, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, sheds light on insights from their analysis of bot mitigation platforms. As we speak, bad bots are adapting quickly to continue attacking businesses, thus launching the bot problem into a full-blown arms race.
Based around our new annual research, this webinar explores the current bot landscape and the sophisticated ways in which bad bots attack websites, APIs and mobile apps. We’ll identify the most critical capabilities businesses need to deploy in order to protect themselves as the arms race inevitably intensifies.
- An analysis of bad bot trends and strategic solutions
- The economic impact of failing to keep up with the arms race
- The key cybersecurity challenges companies will face throughout 2019
- How APBs (Advanced Persistent Bots) operate
- Ways in which the bot landscape has changed from 2018 to 2019
It’s time to get ahead of the bad bots arms race.