New Deployment Options Integrate Bot Defense into AWS, Cloudflare, F5 Networks and NGINX while Granular Web Traffic Analysis Enhances Capabilities for Sophisticated Bot Protection
ARLINGTON, VA – May 15, 2019 – Distil Networks, the global leader in bot mitigation, today announced Distil Connector and Dynamic Reporting Engine: new features to its Bot Defense product that enhance capabilities and ease of use for customers worldwide. These new capabilities make Distil the only bot management company on the market today that pairs breadth of integrations with such depth of analysis and customization.
Distil Connector allows users to integrate the company’s Bot Defense into popular content delivery networks (CDNs), load balancers and web servers, such as AWS, Cloudflare, F5 and NGINX through APIs. Additionally, the new Dynamic Reporting Engine supports deeper, log-level analysis and provides custom-built dashboards and alerting for a more granular view of website traffic.
According to Distil’s annual Bad Bot Report, bad bots undermine web traffic integrity daily, accounting for one in five website requests. Many web-focused businesses today require not only integration options that can be implemented quickly and can fit into uniquely-built infrastructures with ease, but also full visibility and robust reporting capabilities to better understand web and mobile app traffic.
“We are entering a new age of bot attack sophistication where simply blocking bot activity from your website, mobile app, or API is no longer enough,” said Rami Essaid, co-founder and chief product and strategy officer at Distil Networks. “It has become increasingly important to understand the ‘why’ behind your bot mitigation—why block a user or IP address, why issue a CAPTCHA, why investigate suspicious behavior. By offering flexible deployment and log-level analysis, Distil now provides its users with an easier experience and deeper understanding of their web traffic that can help to make smarter business decisions and aid in stakeholder reporting. We know that when it comes to bot defense, there is no time to waste, so we are now making it easier for any business in any industry to implement our solution and harness its power, allowing users to better protect their businesses today.”
Key Benefits of Distil Connector:
- Best-in-class bot defense - Comprehensive protection of entire web infrastructure including web and API servers from automated threats.
- Solve real business problems - Helps reduce fraud, eliminate content scraping, prevent skewed business metrics, reduce account takeovers, prevent denial of service and strengthen security.
- Faster deployment - Faster to deploy than inline options—some taking only minutes to configure.
- Pre-built and pre-tested - Created, tested and proven to work with popular technologies, including AWS Lambda@Edge, Cloudflare Workers, F5 iRules LX and NGINX.
- Advanced reporting capabilities - Utilizes all the power of Distil’s reporting to understand the most sophisticated bot attacks.
- Vigilant and dedicated support - Bot expertise from the industry pioneer and leader.
Key Benefits of Distil’s Dynamic Reporting Engine:
- Log-level analysis based on 100+ attributes - Paints a clearer picture of website or mobile app traffic in real-time
- Pre-built, customizable dashboards and reports - Designed to provide interactive data and visualizations that matter to all departments within an organization
- Real-time alerting capabilities - Leveraged on an ongoing basis or in the event of anomalous behavior
Distil offers the only accurate way to defend websites, mobile apps and APIs against malicious bots— without impacting legitimate users. By building a fingerprint of each incoming connection, Distil provides customers with complete visibility and control over human, good bot and bad bot traffic, while also providing numerous options to mitigate malicious attacks.
To learn more about Distil Connector, visit: https://www.distilnetworks.com/distil-connector
To learn more about Distil’s Dynamic Reporting Engine, visit: https://resources.distilnetworks.com/all-distil-blog-posts/the-new-dynamic-reporting-engine
About Distil Networks
Distil Networks, the global leader in bot mitigation, protects websites, mobile apps, and APIs from automated threats. Fraudsters, hackers, and competitors use bots to commit online fraud, break into customer accounts, and gain an unfair competitive advantage. As the sheer volume, sophistication, and business damage of these attacks grow, bots put a costly strain on IT staff and resources. Only Distil’s unique, more holistic approach provides the vigilant service, superior technology, and industry expertise needed for full visibility and control over this abusive traffic. The Distil team pioneered bot mitigation in 2011, and has been leading the way ever since. With Distil, there is finally a defense against automated attacks that is as adaptable and vigilant as the threat itself.
For more information on Distil, visit https://www.distilnetworks.com/block-bot-detection/ or follow @DISTIL on Twitter.