Online enemies are currently trying to penetrate websites for vulnerabilities. In order to retain customers’ loyalty, organizations need to improve their online bot monitoring to prove they are properly dealing with security threats. Identifying these attacks are the first step in solidifying your online security presence. Finding out who your attackers are, how they work, and what they want, is critical in order to permanently stopping them.
View this webinar replay to learn:
- What bots are and how they interact on you website
- How to identify risk indicators of online bot attacks and malicious behavior
- The importance of being able to deal with a bot attack when it happens
- How new security technologies and products are overcoming these obstacles
- How to better defend your organization due to an improved knowledge of your online attackers