It’s a whole lot easier to steal money online than using fake or stolen payment cards in the physical world – and 60% of all reported incidents of online data theft involve payment card data. But stealing money is just the start of the damage that can be caused by fraudulent automatic payment card transactions – your business can also be used as a testing ground for validating stolen payment card details (“cashing out”), website performance degradation, skewed statistics, and a whole lot more.
Find out just how many ways businesses can be impacted by online transaction fraud and how to protect against automated processes in the new eBook The Ultimate Guide to Preventing Automated Payment Card Transaction Fraud.
What you will learn:
- About the diverse payment processing fraud ecosystem
- The potential damage transaction fraud causes
- The motives behind the various forms of transaction fraud
- How transaction fraud is perpetrated
- How to stop bots from accessing your payment processor