Everyone notices when a website slows down or becomes unavailable. No organization is immune to denial-of-service attacks and the bad bots used to perpetrate them. But not all denial of service incidents are the same. Today, there is still confusion about the differences between volumetric DDoS and application denial-of-service. Every business must consider the issue and mitigate the causes of denial-of-service to ensure that web services are continuously available.
Download this eBook to help you understand this challenging problem.
Ultimate Guide to Preventing Denial-of-Service Attacks key learnings:
- The motives behind denial-of-service attacks
- How and why are denial-of-service attacks launched
- Clarify the difference between DDoS and application DoS
- What causes application denial of service
- What are the mitigation options for application denial-of-service